Skirting on your mobile home makes it look better. Covering the layer from the bottom of your manufactured housing to the ground gives it a more stable appearance, prevents animals from seeking shelter under your home, and simply makes your house more appealing. Buying mobile home skirting can be a bit confusing, however, we are here to help you make the best decision for your budget and family. Give us a call to discuss your options and schedule a time to get an estimate.
Awnings save energy on air-conditioning. Another benefit is that awnings also reduce maximum electricity demand, which potentially results in lowered mechanical equipment costs. Studies have showen that savings of cooling energy from awnings vary from 10% to 69% and peak electricity demand is reduced by 15% to 49%, depending on the location. This makes your awnings an investment that will save you money year after year.
- Window and door awnings reduce your consumption of energy by keeping your home cooler during the summer months
- Window awnings will prolong the life of your furniture and flooring by protecting them from direct sunlight
- Porch and patio covers will prevent premature deterioration of your exterior doorways, keep your porch or patio cooler during the summer, and save energy by decreasing absorption of heat by the walls of your house
- Awnings increase the value of your home by enhancing curb appeal and adding beautiful accents
- A set of simple awnings, when correctly installed, will noticeably reduce your energy bills
- Texas sun can wreak havoc on your car, causing oxidation and premature fading to it’s paint and interior. Sheltered parking will help.